Thursday, February 6, 2014

Updates to Oct 17 2013 and a new blog...

I decided since the old blog was being too difficult to privatize, I would just leave it private since no one can access it anyway and create a new one with no names.  Below are the goings on in our lives for remainder of 2013.  We had family portraits done, Grandma Smith came to visit (I don't know why we don't have any pictures of her here),
 
Rizzie, 3.5months

Bug, 5yrs

Gibbers, 2.5 yrs

Rizzie in one of Mama's baby dresses.

Rizzie with her Aunt.

Whatburger hero cousins.

The whole family on Rizzies blessing.

My two highchair babies.

Pillow fight!!!

I can't tell you how many times my heart nearly stops when I go to check on the boys before going to bed and Gibbers is missing.  Silly boy prefers to sleep under Bug's bed.

Bug is getting to be such a big helper.  He wanted to rinse all of the dishes before loading them.

Our brainless little idiot.  Ignore my dog chewed steps.

Bug being awesome and reading to Rizzie.  He sure loves his sister and is very protective of her already.

The three homebound amigos.

Rizzie, 3 months old.  Stats, 10.7 lbs and I can't remember exactlty how long, lame I know, but she is in the 25th percentile.  This little miss gave us a few scares with eating and not gaining weight, but we are back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment